- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
The team closely supports the Fixed Income Analytics - Product Development (FIA-PD) and the Fixed Income - Quality Assurance (FI-QA) teams to ensure clients’ expectations of fixed income data quality are met. The team performs mission-critical processes on some of the most important & visible product offerings focusing on terms and analytics data quality assurance, maintenance and production.
- Learn, execute and manage quality assurance processes that identify problematic fixed income terms and analytics
- Competently research and address problematic fixed income terms and analytics
- Commit oneself to continuous learning of different tools, utilities and processes used by the team to execute and manage quality assurance processes
- Commit oneself to continuous learning of fixed income terms and analytics at a conceptual and application level
- Share ideas towards process and output improvements
- Accountable for work output produced
- Responsible and accountable for workload management
- Report and consult team mentor/leader/manager for any and all work related questions and concerns
- University Degree holder - Business Management, Business Administration, Financial Management, Mathematical Finance, Economics or equivalent - and in good standing
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Quick learner; ability to apply skills and past experiences in new situations
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, logic/coding an advantage
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Good command of the English language - written and oral
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.