- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers and to generate new enrollment for the organization’s products/services
- Also asks probing questions for more data as necessary
- Process customer calls consistent with program specified strategies and customer satisfaction measurements to ilude but not limited to proper answering procedure, e.g. opening and closing remarks
- Follow and adhere to prescribed training methods
- Serve as first level contact for customer inquiries.
- May respond to customer complaints by referring them to immediate superior.
- Maintain acceptable levels of performance including but not limited to attendance, adherence, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives
- Learn new methods and services as the job requires
- Identify inaccuracies in databases and report problems for correction
- Other related duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent..
We also accept WALK-IN applicants. Please indicate Jobs180 as the source for the vacancy and Job opening.
Recruitment hours: 11am-5pm.
Recruitment Hub: 11/F Hanston Square Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
2/F Science Hub Tower 4 Mckinley Hill Taguig
Just bring a copy of your Resume and a Valid ID.
Mobile: 09178586017 look for Ned.
Email: Nedlloyd.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): RN.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.