- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 19.
Great things start with humble beginnings. In 1974, a man in a small office in Binondo had a dream to provide quality steel products in the Philippines at an affordable price. This dream has become a reality now and known as Power Steel. Through the years, the Power Steel team strives to hold true to its promise to provide the best quality steel products at an affordable price.
Due to this, the company grew at a steady and sustainable pace, now offering over 1,300 products to supply the needs of the customers. Today, we look at the industry with the boldness of the new generation yet still carrying over 40 years of personalized customer service heritage.
As it was from the very beginning, the vision of Power Steel is to provide quality steel products at a competitive price to meet the construction needs of the customers. From households to large corporations, we aim to be the top of mind steel supplier in Philippines.
Power Steel is dedicated to deliver a complete package of customer satisfaction. We aim to provide our customers a one-stop shop experience with our complete line of construction materials. That is why we offer personalized service. Power steel is a family operated business. Therefore, it remained committed to the values instilled by the forefathers, “customers are your business partners”.