- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
About Assurance Technology
EY's commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources on behalf of our audit professionals, this commitment enables us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
The use of data analytics and automation of processes is a key focus of EY’s Assurance practice and an integral part of the audit services we provide to our clients. The process to request, capture, transfer transform and prepare client data for analysis is a foundational prerequisite to integrating analytics into the audit and is the central mission of our Data Delivery team. The Data Delivery team collaborates with Assurance teams to deliver in depth data analysis across a variety of business processes, for a wide range of clients.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career opportunity as an Analytics Delivery Specialists (Data Analytics Associate) for the APAC Data Delivery Team. The successful candidate will be joining a new team which will be dynamic as it grows to support the APAC Assurance business. The reporting line will be into the Data Delivery Team Lead in Taguig.
- Manage a portfolio of engagements as assigned by the APAC Helix resourcing administrator through a web-based tracking site.
- Work with engagement teams to create a repeatable analytics delivery process that allows teams to understand, cleanse and transform complex data sets to an easily digestible format through the use of data analytics tools.
- Develop and maintain relationships with engagements teams and commit to create a common user experience through a standardized analytics approach.
- Complete data analytics projects based on an agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and escalate long outstanding projects to the Data Delivery Operations Lead.
- Create working papers documenting the procedures performed in a concise and organized manner, and meet the requirements set forth in the audit methodology.
- Apply best practices in managing data efficiency throughout the data delivery process.
Stay up-to-date with new analytics techniques, auditing and accounting standards which impact the use data analytics in audit engagements.
- A degree in accounting, management accounting, accounting technology, financial management, information systems and other related fields.
- Relevant knowledge of data analytics software (e.g., MS SQL Server, Alteryx), is a plus.
- Relevant knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Spotfire, Microsoft Power BI) and other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) specific tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle), is a plus.
- A strong understanding of business processes and related risks particularly those that impact financial reporting.
- Basic understanding of working with remote desktop protocols, file shares and SQL servers.
- Project management skills in handling multiple projects with conflicting demands, timeframes, and stakeholders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to build relationships with engagement teams.
- An ability to function well in high pressure situations.
- Effective writing and presentation skills.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.