- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Technology Risk covers all risk services where EY is providing independent assurance and the preparation towards assurance to our clients where the assurance can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the general market/public, key stakeholders or when regulatory (by law or oversight) or contractually required. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or riskadvisory in nature, and vary considerably in size andcomplexity.
All of our services whether assurance or advisory in nature are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and SSAE 16 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of ERP implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply to client’s IT environment
Client Service Delivery
- Provide high quality client service, working directly with onshore teams to understand and evaluate client’s IT environment
- Working predominantly on off-shore engagements. Communication, written and verbal, with the local EY teams would be expected.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion and how workflow is managed within the firm's online tool for audit monitoring and project management.
- Perform IT related controls testing and evaluation for Information Systems
- Prepare test procedures based on control requirements and documentation of test results based on testing performed
- Report control deficiencies identified, to team Senior/Manager
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business.
- Adherence to EY audit methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials.
> Good Exposure in(at least 1-3 year experience):
- IT General Controls across platforms (Application, Operating System, Database) for following areas:
- User Access Management
- Change Management
- Backup and Recovery Management
- Batch Job Management
- Problem/Incident Management
- IT Application Controls:Business Process cycles (Procure to Pay,Order to Cash,Inventory, Payroll,Treasury, Record to Report)
- Generally accepted audit standards,and Corporate Internal Audit standards
- Experience with SOX, Internal Audit and SSAE 16 (At least 1 of 3)
> Working knowledge of:
- System architecture, business processes and system risks
- Application systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards,Hyperion,Microsoft Nav, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Operating system and database platforms (Windows2008/2012/2016, Unix, OS400, Mainframe, SQL, Oracle, DB2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7,etc.)
- Application and/or Database Administration (SQL, Oracle, Salesforce, Ultipro, Workday,etc)
> Good understanding of industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001,COBIT5, ITIL, COSO etc.
> Strong written, oralcommunication, and presentation skills.
To qualify, you must have:
- A bachelor's degreeaccounting or finance or a related discipline
- Previous roles–IT Audit Staff, IT Compliance Specialist, IT Internal Auditor Information
- Risk Consultant, Information Security Analyst and other related roles
- Must be amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Successful candidate must work in excess of standard hours when necessary
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.