- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Audit, Accounting, Quickbooks.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts an annual audit of branches (Metro Manila and provinces) to evaluate adequacy of existing control system being implemented for each branch and recommend changes/adjustments on the system as the need arises.
- Conducts surprise cash count of Petty Cash Fund, collections and all other accountabilities assigned to the center.
- Examines all accounting records and pertinent documents available in the center (i.e. treatment cards, daily sales report and the like).
- Conducts physical inventory of retail and clinic products issued by the company.
- Performs random examination of each client’s treatment cards of to determine whether the policies and procedures set by the company are being implemented at all times.
- Performs other audit procedures in the center and formulates recommendations that will help enhance and strengthen the company’s internal control.
Head Office Audit
- Reviews and evaluates internal control systems and procedures assigned in the Head Office and make constructive suggestions or recommendations for improvement.
- Conducts special audit of fraud, irregularities or other fraud related cases as the need arises.
- Conducts an audit of sales transactions of all resigned Sales Consultants to determine the accountabilities that needs to be settled before the company clears them of any financial accountabilities.
- Checks all available records of clients who requested for refund of the program availed in the center.
- Graduate of BS Accounting,
- Certified Public Accountant,
- with at least 2 years related experience in external audit, taxation and advisory services,
- computer literate,
- knowledgeable in computer applications (QuickBooks and other applications),
- can communicate to different levels of the organization, honest, highly dependable, decisive
- can work well under pressure and with professional bearing.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
“Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here”
Marie France Group of Companies is the country’s pioneer and leading provider of advanced and innovative slimming, skincare, and hair care solutions. We are comprised of the iconic and trusted brands namely Svenson, Facial Care Centre and Marie France.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and pioneered the technologically advanced hair loss solutions in a market saturated with over-the-counter products.
Facial Care Centre was launched two years later, setting itself apart from other skincare centers by exclusively offering premium and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that help clients feel and look their best for their age.
Marie France, was established in 1985 as the country’s leader and pioneer in non-invasive body shaping treatments that revolutionized Filipinos’ perspective on weight loss. With sustained success over the years, we expanded to cater to the male market through Marie France for Men. Both brands followed a holistic approach to slimming by combining state-of-the-art technology and techniques with sensible nutritional guides. To date, we continue to be the preferred choice of men and women who acknowledge the importance of looking their best and living healthier lives.
Being one of the top players in the industry for more than three decades, The Marie France Group now has 29 branches in 11 locations all over Metro Manila together with Pampanga and Cebu for its provincial branches. Plans for more branch expansion in urban centers nationwide and abroad are also on the horizon.
Along with our continuous growth and success, we are always on the lookout for committed and passionate team members to be part of our growing family. We welcome those who value providing genuine concern to our valued clients and share our core values of commitment, excellence, customer experience and teamwork.
Check out possible opportunities with the Marie France Group and start your life changing career with us!