- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting, Finance.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're looking for General Accounting Associates with the following qualifications:
- Graduate/Fresh Graduates of Accounting or Accounting Technology
- At least 1 year related work experience is an advantage
- CPA is a plus
- Above average Microsoft Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of one of Accenture's Finance and Accounting business services group.
- Work mostly from your desk, you will be responsible for delivery of all Financial and Accounting activities related to AP, AR, and general accounting.
- Undergo training on process and related systems.
- Manage and execute general accounting processes (core financial processes: billing, accounting, recordings, etc.)
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing. Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.