- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
Be part of the best and the brightest!
The world's multinational semi-conductor chip producer is looking for customer service oriented individuals to support its engineers in reports building, market research, multimedia materials creation, order purchasing, and other varied services.
WORK with the pioneer call center.
LEARN from encouraging and excellent mentors.
GROW your career.
You might be the one we’re looking for!
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- No experience needed
- BPO experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of PC usage and Internet navigation
- Can communicate in the English Language
- Willing to work in Shaw, Mandaluyong on shifting schedules
Get ready to enjoy these perks now!
- Above industry average salary packages
- Account incentives and performance bonuses
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- Group life insurance coverage
- Fast career growth based on your performance
- Supportive work environment
- Encouraging mentors
We made it easier for you to APPLY!
Click on APPLY to send your application through Jobs180 and expect to be called with 24 hours.
Cubao Recruitment Hub
5F Gateway Tower.
(Entrance is across Kia Theater)
Gen Roxas Ave cor., Gen Aguinaldo Ave,
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm
*Terms and conditions apply. Advertised amount is inclusive of incentives and allowances.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.