- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Industrial).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're open to job processing fresh graduates, and even those upcoming graduates. Here's some of the duties and responsibilities of our entry-level Software Engineering jobs (Tech Creatives):
- Responsible for Programming related tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on project exposure with the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Graduate of IT or Engineering-related Courses
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippine government's update on health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Cebu, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.