- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
We're looking for Customer Support/Service Associates with the following qualifications:
- No experience required, open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020.
- Open to shifting schedule and night shift.
- Open to working in any of Accenture's office locations (Mandaluyong, Taguig and Quezon City)
- A college or senior high school graduate, or an undergraduate with or without experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can speak and write in English.
Nice to have: Experience in handling customer service work from OJT/internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of one of Accenture's premium client account (with calls and email support)
- Work mostly from your desk
- Undergo training on process and related systems
- Perform data entry in various computer systems and tracking tools
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 80.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.