- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Provide brilliant customer service in response to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer
- Resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customers to identify additional needs
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided and are offered value for money to build client’s reputation as a first-choice provider of media services
- Achieve challenging individual, team and contact center targets
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Must have good English communication skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
- Location: Cebu, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.