- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're open to job processing fresh graduates for this year 2020, and even those upcoming graduates. Here's some of the duties and responsibilities of our entry-level Software Engineering jobs (Tech Creatives):
- Responsible for Programming related tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on project exposure with the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Graduate of IT or Engineering-related Courses
- Candidates with Latin Honors may have an advantage
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
- Location: Cebu, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.