- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Begin your career journey with us and discover how your talents and skills can help change the world. We're open to job processing fresh graduates for this year 2020, and even those upcoming graduates. The Infrastructure Service Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing first level of support for customer and system incidents and requests using basic technical and service knowledge.
- Assuming initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents.
- Interpreting problems or errors at a basic level and assessing the risk of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services.
- Ensuring proper documentation for all problems, incidents and requests.
- Following up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements.
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Below are the minimum requirements in applying:
- Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020 with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other relevant course. We're also open to processing recent graduates from batch 2019 too!
- Must be taking up a degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent for upcoming graduates.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can speak and write in English.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Apply and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities while still be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.