- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting, FInance.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're looking for Accounting Associates with the following qualifications:
- Open to Graduates/Fresh Grads of Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, Finance or any Business related course
- Flexibility especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Strong understanding of Accounts Receivables / Order to Cash
- Accounting Background and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel / Word applications
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of one of Accenture's Finance and Accounting business services group.
- Work mostly from your desk, you will be responsible for delivery of all Financial and Accounting activities related to AP, AR, and general accounting.
- Undergo training on process and related systems.
- Manage and execute general accounting processes (core financial processes: billing, accounting, recordings, etc.)
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippine government's update on health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.