- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining/updating client databases, and preventing/ correcting content errors.
- Performs core data fabrication tasks (from receipt to online), enhancements and entry level troubleshooting
- Analyzes and ensures completeness/ validity of errors in documents raised by clients
- Corresponds with and generates reports for the clients with all regard for style and language.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Social Media Footer
JOIN OUR TEAM OF CONTENT TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS!
SPi Global is a market leader in technology-driven solutions for the extraction, enrichment and transformation of content assets. Our suite of proprietary technology platforms combined with our deep understanding of content workflows and data structures is the reason we are the partner of choice of leading information companies.
While content is the key product of information companies, it is fast becoming a key differentiator across each industry. Our vision is to deploy technology solutions that will make content accessible, adaptable and actionable. This means enabling content to be found easily when you need it, adapted to the device that you are currently using and delivering the insight that you need to make a decision.
There are many ways SPi Global touches lives today and makes a difference. We can make the same difference for you