- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot software and system problems
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Work with confidential customer information
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues
- Enter data from customers into various software programs
- Field calls, emails, chat and web-based service requests from customers
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Must be Flexible; willing to work flexible schedule
- Must be able to work in Antipolo Philippines
- Strong problem-solving skills with customer focus and effective communication
- Able to communicate through email, chat, and voice in a professional manner using English as the communication language
- Must be able to work a 40-hour weekly schedule
- Clean background check
- Professional Dress Code
- Must Speak/Read/Write English due to nature of job.
- Strong Work ethic.
- Ability to pass pre-hire assessments
- Ability to type 28 WPM
- Ability to communicate via written word real time, i.e. chat
- Ability to multi-task, including navigating multiple browser windows, while speaking with a customer
- Clear speaking voice
- Technical Skills required where applicable
Additional Recommended Qualifications
- One year of customer service experience
- One year of call center experience
- One year of technical support experience
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
Social Media Footer
JOIN OUR TEAM OF CONTENT TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS!
SPi Global is a market leader in technology-driven solutions for the extraction, enrichment and transformation of content assets. Our suite of proprietary technology platforms combined with our deep understanding of content workflows and data structures is the reason we are the partner of choice of leading information companies.
While content is the key product of information companies, it is fast becoming a key differentiator across each industry. Our vision is to deploy technology solutions that will make content accessible, adaptable and actionable. This means enabling content to be found easily when you need it, adapted to the device that you are currently using and delivering the insight that you need to make a decision.
There are many ways SPi Global touches lives today and makes a difference. We can make the same difference for you