- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Technical and Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
Apply via Jobs180 and we will prioritize your application – initial to final interview over-the-phone! Work, learn and grow with the Top Employer and BPO Company of the Year. Click on ‘Apply Now’ to qualify!
Exciting Technology. New Knowledge. Awesome Mentors
Be part of the biggest technology companies in the world. We are looking for young and techie professionals to provide support to our diverse clientele by independently identifying errors, troubleshooting, and, if necessary, replicating customer problems to help guide them through.
WORK with the pioneer call center.
LEARN from encouraging and excellent mentors.
GROW your career.
You might be the one we’re looking for!
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- No experience needed
- BPO experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts
- Can communicate in the English Language
Get ready to enjoy these perks now!
- Above industry average salary packages
- Account incentives and performance bonuses
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- Group life insurance coverage
- Fast career growth based on your performance
- Supportive work environment
- Encouraging mentors
MOA Recruitment Hub
4/F One E-com Center Bldg.
(Along Ocean drive, near Starbucks)
MOA Complex, Pasay City
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.