- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- The application process is done online and you don’t need to visit our office. Interviews are done via phone and teleconferencing.
- Temporary WFH setup due to COVID-19
- Maintain a high level of production and accuracy.
- Manage the fund coverage already in the database following the procedures already established per collection tool.
- Interpret and then integrate data quickly and qualitatively in strict accordance with the established rules.
- Able to effectively process special projects/tasks assigned by Managers/TL.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in country coverage based on the needs of the department
- Enthusiastic, a strong sense of initiative
- Good knowledge of Excel. Must be able to manipulate large spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of Finance but not a requirement
- Strong command and understanding of modules and rules
- Graduate of Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Commerce, or any related business courses
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.