- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
- You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
- You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
- You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
- A graduate of any 4-year medical allied course (BS Nursing, BS Pharmacy, BS Medical Technology, BS Physical Therapy etc.)
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be willing to work in (location)
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Market Competitive Pay Levels
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Social Media Footer
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and innovation company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It’s hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That’s why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2017 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.