- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
JOB TITLE : SAFETY OFFICER
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Responsible in ensuring that all Covid prevention guidelines of the company are properly implemented
- Responsible in ensuring that the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Responsible in promoting safety initiatives
- Shall regularly conduct office inspection
- Shall ensure the DOLE health and safety compliance of the company
- Must be a graduate of any four year course
- With valid competency certificates
- BOSCH Certified preferred but not required
- With strong communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
We at ISSI Corp. aim to provide high-value insurance support services to insurance companies around the world. In doing so, our clients can focus on their core business activities.
It is our mission to provide our professionals with meaningful work, fair compensation, unlimited career opportunities and the tools necessary for service excellence.