- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Non-Executive specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Operate industrial sewing machines
- Sew woven and/or knit fabrics to produce men’s garments according to specifications
- Alter or repair garments
- Perform necessary quality checks
- Willing to work overtime or weekends, as needed
- Strong sewing skills, attention to detail
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
THE CEO GROUP OF COMPANIES
Mission: To provide our customers with apparel of world-class quality at excellent value through outstanding service.
The CEO Group of Companies is considered a market leader in the apparel industry, with over 40 years of industry experience. CEO Group is the umbrella company of Concept Clothing Co. Inc., Corporate Apparel Inc., and BH Fashion Retailers Inc..
Concept Clothing Co., Inc., from its humble beginnings in 1978 as a T-shirt factory, Concept Clothing has evolved into one of the strongest manufacturer-retailers in the Philippines. Because of its established reputation, shoppers all over the country recognize and regard the brands SAHARA and WALL STREET as two of the leading local names in men’s executive wear. In addition, in 2005 Concept Clothing acquired the men’s wear brand CRITERION, adding to its already impressive share of the market.
Corporate Apparel Inc., incorporated in April 2000, is the Philippine licensee of American heritage brand ARROW, the distributor of Thailand’s top fashion label ESPADA, and the innovator that launched ULTIMO, a brand specifically designed and made for big and tall men.
BH Fashion Retailers Inc., a fast-growing retail company that started in 2013, is the exclusive Philippine distributor of U.S. brands IZOD and VAN HEUSEN. The CEO brand, catering to plus-size male professionals, is the latest brainchild of BH Fashion.