- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
As an Order to Cash Analyst, you will be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Ensure Customer Payments are applied accurately and timely in accordance with Service Levels Agreements.
- Apply receipts to open balances and Rectify processing errors if needed.
- Download customer remittance details and ensure customer payments are applied based on it.
- Research any unidentified payment receipts and work with Cash Collectors to determine correct posting.
- Maintain a Daily Cash Receipt file to document the processing time for the cash applied payments.
- Respond to inquiries regarding payment status.
- Create and distribute monthly reports.
- Attend Monthly AR Meeting to discuss On-Account and Suspense Account payments together.
- Review and update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world’s largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
In the Philippines, our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
For more information, visit of any of the following: