- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Responsible for receiving, documenting, researching, and responding to member inquiries, complaints, appeals, and/or grievances received over the phone.
- Achieve and maintain key performance measures.
- Completed at least 2 years in college without back subjects.
- Should have 0-6 months of BPO experience in a voice campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willing to work in QC
If interested you may reach us in my email Nedlloyd.Lavilla@Cognizant.com with a subject title of Jobs180 Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Senior High School Diploma for those under the K-12 Program. For those under the old Curriculum, at least 2nd year College Undergraduates with completed units in any course are qualified
- No BPO experience is required
- Ability to multitask
- Required language(s): English
- Proficient in computer skills and aptitude such as but not limited to MS Office application, email, internet explorer and all tools required
- Time management skills
- Flexibility to work on shifting schedule
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.