- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
Note: This position is for talent pooling
The Commercial Finance Analyst monitors the financial performance of the department assigned. Identifies, assess and mitigates financial and non-financial risk factors that will affect the organization. Provides studies of the business issues encountered and apply business solutions. Develop financial models and manage profitability of the customer and the company.
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting: Ability to evaluate and quantify a strategically aligned plan for a defined period of time, which may include planned sales volumes and revenues, resource quantities, costs and expenses, assets, liabilities and cash flows as well as non-financial metrics.
- Financial Analysis: Ability to analyze the financial statements and data to provide insights about the financial performance and position of the organization over time in comparison with others.
- Management Reporting: Ability to deliver, discuss, and report on the organization's operations and financial conditions (including quality and sustainability reporting, customer profitability).
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.