- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Marketing.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
Note: This position is for talent pooling
Assists in the implementation of marketing strategies for the brand/s handled by analyzing trends, conducting research planning and recommending marketing plans with the objective of raising brand awareness and increasing the market share of the product/s. He/ she shall be involved in the A&P activities of the brand/s handled.
- Prepare necessary documents and requirements in order to implement marketing activities.
- Input figures for the financial statement based on the direction of the category
- Prepare, monitor and give initial analysis on sales, inventory and business reports for the product/s handled.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans and Advertising and Promotions activities for the brand handled.
- Recommend and prepare promotion work plans and ensures that activities are implemented as planned.
- Assist in the conceptualization, implementation and monitoring of major regional promotions for the brands.
- Assist in the development of new products and product improvements in relation to packaging, pricing, competitive analysis, research & monitoring, product launch, re-launch in coordination with concerned units (R&D, Sales, Consumer Promo, Third Party Agencies)
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.