- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Note: This position is for talent pooling
The Human Resource Department is in charge of overall employee engagement and well-being. They are tasked to strengthen the capability and mobility of a diversified workplace, providing the immediate support needed by our operational units in the field of employee experience and development.
- Possible departments within the Human Resources Department :
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations and Internal Communications
- Data Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.