- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Organize activities, facilitate training, and encourage coaching for the professional development of the Computer Teachers.
- Consultant of the latest software used primarily in IT and Education.
- Creates documentation and report on training, client visits and events.
- Serves as the key person between the client and management regarding concerns with TECHNOKids Teachers.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Education or related courses.
- Preferably someone with teaching units, but not required
- Should possess good communication skills
- Has a strong personality
- Must be willing to travel and conduct fieldwork job
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
TechnoKids Philippines is a technology education company that designs learning experiences for students to nurture their love for learning and bring joy into their classrooms. We provide them with opportunities to explore the different kinds of technology.