- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, German.
Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
- Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
- Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
- Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Your key responsibility
In your new position, you will play a central role in the coordination of complex and multinational engagements for onshore German-speaking Engagement Teams within the Service Line Tax. Because of your excellent coordination and communication skills, you will greatly facilitate the work of our German-speaking engagement teams and give exceptional client service a new face. The main focus of your work will be the coordination of various activities for our engagement teams, for whom you act as a single point of contact, as well as the distribution of tasks to different workstreams and ensuring their on-time delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
- Acting as a single point of contact for our German-speaking teams and supporting them with their complex and multinational engagements
- Coordination and tracking of deliverables from external clients or multinational engagement teams
- Drafting and maintenance of contractual and operational documents in German
- Handling of emails, organization of calls and taking meeting minutes in German
- Obtaining documents and data from multiple involved parties including sending reminders
- Distribution and coordination of tasks to/with the responsible workstream and ensuring their on-time completion
- Proactive identification of tasks that can be handled by our team in order to facilitate the work of the engagement teams
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
- 4+ years of work experience in a demanding, service-oriented and German-speaking working environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in German
- Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents
Ideally, you must have
- Distinct knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Goal-orientated, structured way of working ensuring an excellent quality of your deliverables while managing multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions, organization levels and cultures to provide exceptional client service within a virtual environment
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.