- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - QA or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Software Testing.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Evaluate the product's quality by executing and designing test cases for the planned test activities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in QA effort estimation, requirement analysis, and test plan review
- Create, maintain, and execute test cases
- Setup and apply needed test data based on test cases created
- Set priorities to each Test Cases
- Perform various types of testing not limited to: system testing, API Testing, Security Testing, retesting, regression, and integration testing
- Create bug or improvement tickets when an anomaly is found in the product
- Monitor the deployed app in production and advise production team for any pressing inquiries/issues
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Quality Management, Computer Science, or such.
- 0-2 years of experience as a software tester or similar role
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Retentive requirement understanding
- Concise and timely test case designing
- Ability to define test case priority
- Speed and accuracy in executing test cases
- Good at reporting and communicating testing concerns
- Agile thinker
- Software testing life cycle
- Speed and accuracy in filling defect reports
- Ability to execute test activities as API, System, Negative, Regression, Integration, and Security Testing
- Task organization
- Ability to learn and unlearn
- Ability to synergize
- Follow simple and complex instructions
- Time management
- Sikuli, AutoIt, Selenium Webdriver, or Selenium IDE (Plus)
- Postman (plus)
- Software testing experience in E-Commerce, Hosting, and Payment related platforms
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
SimpleX Internet Philippines, Inc. has been leading many online business clients to success in the global e-commerce market for the past decade since its establishment in 2008.
We provide a full range of e-commerce services to help clients smoothly enter the global market and scale up.
Services include everything from technical support to online storefront design, overseas marketing and English customer support.
We shorten clients’ path to success through ceaseless innovation, technological development and e-commerce expertise.
Our services are continuously sophisticated in cooperation with Global E-Commerce Platform ‘Cafe24', which directly operates in Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.
We also provide professional services through a network of local experts at our global offices including one in the Philippines..
In cooperation with Amazon, Alibaba, Google, Facebook and other global partners, we support clients to achieve maximum performance in global markets.