- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Resource Management, Risk Management.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Project and operations management
- Record data and compile information to select indicators that best presents the team performance
- Provide routine report on the resources, projects and office and analysis on performance data
- Contribute to maintaining project health: cost, schedule, quality, and performance
- Establish and manage tracking systems and tools to monitor the progress and status of the on-going projects
- Contribute to building and maintaining project management methods, standards, and processes
- Organizational project management
- Support the design and implementation of the action plans that contribute to project and organization maturity
- Record lessons learned and best practices to design ideal work structure and process
- Support the development of organization-level program/project plans
- Develop stakeholder profiles to enhance the communication and co-work with the enablers
- Temporary work from home
- At least 1 year experience is required for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any business-related course.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to drive processes in risk management, reporting, facilitation of meetings, and resource management.
- Time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and has keen eye and ears for details.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA / Confluence
- Experience using E-Commerce website and Korean web service
- Flexible, determined, positive, goal-focused, and consistent even under pressure
- Having basic knowledge in Korean language is an advantage.
- Korean company working experience
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Cafe24 Philippines, Inc. has been leading many online business clients to success in the global e-commerce market for the past decade since its establishment in 2008.
We provide a full range of e-commerce services to help clients smoothly enter the global market and scale up.
Services include everything from technical support to online storefront design, overseas marketing and English customer support.
We shorten clients’ path to success through ceaseless innovation, technological development and e-commerce expertise.
Our services are continuously sophisticated in cooperation with Global E-Commerce Platform ‘Cafe24', which directly operates in Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.
We also provide professional services through a network of local experts at our global offices including one in the Philippines..
In cooperation with Amazon, Alibaba, Google, Facebook and other global partners, we support clients to achieve maximum performance in global markets.