- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Mathematics.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're open to job processing fresh graduates for this year 2020, and even those upcoming graduates. Here's some of the duties and responsibilities of our entry-level Software Engineering jobs (Tech Creatives):
- Responsible for Programming related tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on project exposure with the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Graduate of IT, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering-related Courses
- Candidates with Latin Honors may have an advantage
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 80.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.