- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Engineering (Industrial).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino, Japanese.
What is the ASA role?
The ASA role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to above service lines.
Your key responsibilities
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to advisory technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical, planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritizing effectively
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably BS Accountancy, BS Business Administration, BS Management, BS Banking and Finance and other related courses.
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage.
- IT Skills - experience of using MS Office PC based system - Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows based PC.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.