- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Be More Than Your Voice.
Create meaningful customer experiences, beyond calls.
- Be part of one of Accenture’s premium client account (with calls and email support)
- Work mostly from your desk
- Undergo training on process and related systems
- Perform data entry in various computer systems and tracking tools
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary
- Must have good English Communication Skills
- Willing to work on a shifting/night schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can speak and write in English
- Nice to have: Experience in handling customer service work from OJT/Internship
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 70.