- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Finance, Human Resource Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
The role will be part of the Project Planning team, be able to define, build, and implement workable components to programs and projects by leveraging on existing and new project planning methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Delivery Lead in preparing and delivering client program plan to ensure accurate expectations are set.
- Advising clients of any critical project milestones.
- Manage internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility.
- Undergo training on process and related systems
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail to review project plans.
- Support urgent requests and projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary.
We're open to hiring fresh grads with no experience, see list of minimum qualifications below:
- No experience required, open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020.
- Open to shifting schedule.
- Intermediate knowledge of excel and powerpoint
- Previous experience with project management or organizing school events for fresh grads
- Programming/Management/Marketing/Finance background is a plus
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City, Makati, BGC or Mandaluyong
- Nice to have: Experience in handling IT project support work from OJT/internship.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.