- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
We're looking for Data Analyst Associates with the following qualifications:
- Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020.
- Open to shifting schedule and night shift.
- A college or senior high school graduate, or an undergraduate with or without experience.
Nice to have: Experience in handling Data Analysis work from OJT/internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of a non-voice account (no calls)
- Work mostly from your desk
- Undergo training on process and related systems
- Research and review legitimacy of service licenses, leads and pricing
- Perform data entry in various computer systems and tracking tools
- Create and forward leads and profiles for actioning and tracking
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems
- Seek advice and escalate issues as necessary
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing. Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 35.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.