- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma on any course.
- Non-Executive specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Checks, processes, and clears customers’ orders for shipments.
- Keeps the warehouse and its environment clean to ensure safety.
- Operates, cleans, and maintains all the equipment used in the warehouse.
- Sorts, arranges, and labels all the goods in the warehouse.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.