- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service (Technical) or equivalent.
Ready for what’s #NEXT? Start your career adventure with Accenture!
Apply for our Customer Liaison role and complete the online assessment to win SM e-vouchers!
Click the link to learn more: https://bit.ly/2CHl7ED
- Provide technical support for resolution of customers’ IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries
- Liaise with other support teams as necessary to resolve customer requests or incidents
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduates with 2 years of college education plus 6 months of relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- With good knowledge and skills in IT
- Interest in providing technical support and assistance to clients and end-users via call, chat and email
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Our Accenture Recruiters upon passing our assessment exams will discuss with you the career opportunity in detail.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 16.