- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- 90% - Collect, analyze and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team. Ensure the integrity of the company's financial market information. Complete, timely and accurate database Accurate and reliable data for the client
- 10% Audit Resolutions/fix and recommendations for market specific guidelines. Audit resolution sign off. Creation and refinement of market specific guides. Accurate and reliable data for the client
- Provide accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data to internal database and to internal/external clientele; Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company's financial market information ; Fulfill the research/analytical/ market study needs, required/ requested by the external clients in order to procure and retain future and current business ; Support clients on data queries ; The job also involves reporting & maintaining records of work done
- Graduate in Commerce / Business Management / Finance / Accounting / Economics or equivalent ;
- Computer literate
- Good Numerical Skills
- Analytical Skills and detail-oriented
- Good knowledge of Accountancy
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Successfully completed internal department training;
- Additional prerequisite for Production Support
- Completed on-line training in the use of FactSet workstation
- Online Application Process
- Temporary Work From Home Set-up due to COVID-19
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.