- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
The Makati Medical Center (MMC) Registered Nurse upholds the Hospital's mission, vision, values and initiatives to provide the highest level of patient centered-care.
- Administers and assures quality of care to all patients for the patient's hospital experience.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achieve the desired patient outcome.
- Registered Nurse (PRC)
- Current member of Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
- With good communication skills
- Able to adhere to codes of confidentiality
- Proficient in computer applications
- Updated PRC License.
- Current member of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
- Recent training certificates (if any)
- Recommendation letters from previous superiors (for Nurses with experience)
Contact us and be one step closer to joining the team that provides safe and quality healthcare with a heart!
Phone: +63.2.88888.999 loc. 3657, 3647, 3638
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Contract, Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 200.