- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
The Makati Medical Center (MMC) Registered Nurse upholds the Hospital's mission, vision, values and initiatives to provide the highest level of patient centered-care.
- Administers and assures quality of care to all patients for the patient's hospital experience.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achieve the desired patient outcome.
- Registered Nurse (PRC)
- Current member of Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
- With good communication skills
- Able to adhere to codes of confidentiality
- Proficient in computer applications
- Updated PRC License.
- Current member of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
- Recent training certificates (if any)
- Recommendation letters from previous superiors (for Nurses with experience)
Contact us and be one step closer to joining the team that provides safe and quality healthcare with a heart!
Phone: +63.2.88888.999 loc. 3657, 3647, 3638
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Contract, Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 200.
Valuing lives and providing premium and personalized healthcare services are the promise and commitment that make Makati Medical Center (MakatiMed) the premier hospital in the Philippines for over 50 years.
Located at the heart of the country’s primary central business district, MakatiMed, with a 600-bed capacity, delivers quality and compassionate service through its highly skilled and board-certified physicians, compassionate nurses, competent allied healthcare professionals and management staff, modern facilities and state-of-the-science medical equipment and technology.
MakatiMed is committed to deliver best practices in healthcare, stringent safety standards and excellent patient care. We are accredited by the Department of Health (DOH) and PhilHealth’s Benchbook of standards as a Center of Excellence, and is accredited as a Mother-Baby Friendly Hospital under the Mother-Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (MBFHI) program of the DOH, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are also accredited by international certification body, Joint Commission International (JCI), a public acknowledgement of our world-class services and our continued dedication to superior patient care.
MakatiMed has a longstanding commitment to tirelessly upgrade the level of patient safety in the Philippines. Our Center for Regenerative Medicine (CRM) made MakatiMed one of only four hospitals that received accreditation from the DOH as a hospital-based facility engaging in cell-based therapy in the Philippines. The Makati Medical Center-Institutional Review Board (MMC-IRB) is recognized by the Forum for Ethical Review Committees in Asia and the Western Pacific, a seal of international approval for MakatiMed’s ethics review committee. The MMC-IRB is also awarded the highest level of accreditation (Level III) by the Philippine Health Research Ethics Board, giving it the privilege to be part of the Ethics Review Resource Committees of the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA). As such, it can be called upon by the FDA to conduct reviews on its behalf, as well as review new drugs or device protocols where results will be submitted in support of registration for marketing authorization.
MakatiMed's decades of medical innovation and compassionate care to its patients, their families, and community is enhanced by pioneering significant clinical research initiatives, commitment to continuous modern medical advancement, and training new generations of healthcare providers who can proudly continue its tradition of excellent healthcare service. The hospital's specialty society-accredited internship, residency, and subspecialty fellowship training programs have consistently produced many of the outstanding physicians of the country today.
MakatiMed remains to be the Hospital with a Heart.