- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Taxation, record to report.
- Provides the correct design, execution and control of the financial records and associated financial management reports.
- Advises on the development, maintenance and optimization of policies, guidelines and models of management information.
- Responsible for external reporting and compliance to regulators (local SEC and tax) and the timely operationalization of changes in external reporting.
- Drive Finance changes in an effective and efficient way in order to realize bank’s strategy and it’s regulatory obligations. Change execution covers both designing the solution, together with other Finance colleagues, and implementing it in the business and information processes and systems.
- Create value by taking responsibility and actively managing the interdependencies between various change initiatives in Finance and working with other teams for a consolidated joint effort in accordance with the one agile Way of Working.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking or audit
- High level knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS) and global/local regulatory requirements (BSP, PDIC, SEC & BIR)
- Ability to anticipate and lead change (change execution and management); open to AGILE way of working.
- Experience in leading teams and proven people management skills
- Strong communicator in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong risk and control awareness and knowledge of financial control procedures
- Understanding of Wholesale & Retail Banking products
- Passion about process excellence and optimizing the control and efficiency of Finance activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and geographies
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.