- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Industrial).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Six Sigma, project management.
- Develop and maintain project management framework using the disciplines of Lean, Six Sigma, and project management. This includes ensuring that projects are progressing and carried through to completion.
- Ensure that all projects are following the requisite methodology. Monitor and report on the progress of the projects to management and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular process review to identify opportunities for improvement. Ensure that recurring and priority issues are investigated to root cause and recommend resolution. In transfer projects, ensure that the incoming tasks are aligned to the global processes or plan the alignment after transfer.
- Integrate best practices in project management into the GSSC project framework and ensure that this is cascaded to the teams regularly.
- Degree in Business or Engineering
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Certified project management, advantage (PMI/Prince II)
- 6 years’ experience in projects and continuous improvement, preferably in a shared service environment or in a dynamic global organization
- Collaborative mindset
- Operational and result driven behavior
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.