- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): financial reporting.
- Required certification(s): CPA.
- Ensure that the team under his/ her supervision and its staff are meeting their KPIs/ SLAs. Prepare timely and accurate monthly management and reports related to the performance of the team under supervision.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal/external financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy in accordance with the team’s Service Level Agreements, IFRS and local statutory requirements
- Manage, motivate and develop the team, which includes regular coaching, performance appraisals, and discussion of staff’s individual development plan. Always keep self and team up-to-date with new/updated IFRS and able to inform management on implications to the financials and accounting processes ahead of adoption.
- Ensure that the team has a sound contingency plan, including a working back-up system and complete and updated process documentations
- Identify, develop and roll-out continuous improvements projects within the processes, aim to standardise, streamline and improve efficiency on processes.
- Ensure that the internal controls framework under his/ her supervision are in compliance with IFRS, Company's policies and procedures, and/or with the applicable GAAP, and statutory requirements
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the customers and counterparts.
- Handle other tasks assigned from time to time. This may include projects related to migrations, improvement, or other business initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Should be a CPA
- At least 6 years combined working experience in External Audit and Financial and Management Reporting and/or General Accounting.
- At least 4 years of Financial Statement preparation
- At least 4 years of managing people of which 2 year gained from Shared Service or BPO Industry;
- Experience in process improvement, PMP/Prince/Six Sigma an advantage.
- Experience in process migration, a PLUS.
- Experience in shipping industry is an advantage
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.