- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): payroll.
- Perform necessary transactional processing in his/her assignment
- Perform account analysis, accruals, reconciliation, and reporting to support accounting cycles and business requirements.
- Handling queries from counterparts and customers, both internal and external
- Ensure that the appropriate internal controls are in place and are in compliance with Company’s Policies & Procedures, with IFRS or the applicable GAAP, and with relevant government or regulatory authorities
- Develop and recommend new reports that will support and complement existing reports in accordance with the information needs of the customer
- Support external and internal audit and ensure audit-worthiness of assigned accounts/reports/responsibilities and assist during regular internal and external audit.
- Other tasks which may be assigned by his/ her Supervisor/ Manager including projects to improve systems and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA required
- Lean/Six Sigma certification an advantage
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification, an advantage
- At least 4 years combined working experience with minimum 2 years relevant payroll experience in a shared service environment
- Most recent experience in Philippine payroll is mandatory
- Business process migration experience.
- Knowledge in regulatory compliance – SSS, Philhealth, HDMF, BI
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.