- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of BS Agriculture (Horticulture, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agronomy),
- Must be willing to do field work and can drive a motorcycle (with driver’s license)
- Preferably with own motorcycle
- Preferably from Pampanga, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Location: Tarlac, Central Luzon.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Established in 1927, Central Azucarera de Tarlac is an integrated sugar manufacturing plant producing raw and refined sugar, alcohol, liquid carbon dioxide and yeast. The factory is located on a 50 – hectare lot inside Luisita Agro-Industrial Complex, San Miguel, Tarlac City. The sugarcane milled is sourced within Tarlac and other nearby provinces.
Products and By-Products
Raw and Refined Sugar
The Company’s sugar mill and refinery has a capacity of 7,200 tonnes cane and 8,000 50-kg bags per day respectively. Most of the raw sugar produced is further processed in the refinery to produce refined sugar.
The raw and refined sugar produced is generally sold to industrial users thru traders. The mill normally operates for about 5 to 6 months while the refinery, about 8 to 9 months.
The combined captive molasses of the mill and refinery is processed further in the distillery to produce alcohol. The distillery has a production capacity of about 65,000 gauge liters per day. The various types of alcohol regularly produced and sold are rectified spirits (purified alcohol), absolute alcohol and denatured alcohol. These alcohol products are sold to various reputable distillers of wine, manufacturers of alcoholic beverages and the small portion goes to producers of pharmaceutical products.
The distillery normally operates for about 4 to 5 months of the year in tandem with the refinery operations.
The slops from the distillery are captured by the carbon dioxide plant to produce liquid carbon dioxide also in tandem with the distillery. The plant has a capacity of 30,000 kilos per day and normally operates for about 4 to 5 months of the year.
To go beyond sugar: Food, Renewable, and Land Development for Peace and Progress.
A more peaceful and prosperous life for our stakeholders by producing the finest sugar and allied products; renewable energy; and sustainable land development.
To the world, CAT will be synonymous with Competence, Adaptability, and Trust.
Our Core Values
Accountability and Adaptability
Neighborhood and Environment