- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We're looking for Billing Associates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree graduate of any course
- Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020.
- No experience required.
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end to end enrollment processing
- Handles issue resolution to ensure department and customer needs are met
- Assist with special projects as needed
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippine government's update on health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.