- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Selenium, Automated Testing, Software Testing.
- Required language(s): English.
Discover amazing career opportunities with a company that is all about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations!
Our client is a global shared service centre providing finance, investments, contact centre, information technology, underwriting, actuarial, administrative and marketing services to companies around the world. They are a leading financial services group who puts customers’ needs first by providing the right solutions on areas such as insurance, financial advice and wealth and asset management.
With the company’s global headquarters in Canada and principal operations in Asia and the United States, they have served customers for more than 100 years and currently employs more than 35,000 resources. They aim to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
Quality Engineer role plays an important part in our end-to-end delivery process. He/She will be involved from requirements gathering until the product launches and will be responsible for ensuring high quality product and meets the clients' need.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs as well as identify and recommend resolution to testing errors
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Prepare Knowledge Transition of documents
- Defect Management
5 years of proven work experience in software development
5 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
(minimal experience) Solid knowledge of SQL, data warehousing and scripting
(minimal experience) Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
(minimal experience) Experience with performance and/or security scanning is a plus
Knowledge in defect management tools (HP ALM, JIRA, and similar)
Knowledge in CA workload automation is preferable
Knowledge in Life Insurance is preferable
Prepare Knowledge Transition of documents
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.