- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Marketing.
- Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
Branding & Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a branding & marketing communications manager to join the bank in the Philippines, with a focus on building a differentiating brand in market through impeccable brand and marketing communications. Role reports to Head of Marketing in the Philippines, and has a functional reporting line to Regional Corporate Communications in Singapore
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support commercial priorities and marketing KPIs through effective communications and positioning of the brand
- Develop engaging customer communications and marketing communications materials in line with the brand personality and brand voice
- Identify and execute campaigns, events or initiatives to raise brand awareness and build into a love brand
- Manage the application of brand visual identity across various customer touch points and marketing communications materials
- Manage stakeholders, external agencies and partners to support marketing and branding campaigns within budget and timeframe
- Organise press events and handle media enquiries as part of any integrated marketing campaigns
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Brand, PR or marketing communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to adapt to brand voice
- Shows initiative, self-starting and is a resourceful problem solver and team player
- Background in B2C and ecommerce/financial services/ fintech is preferred. Experience in other industries is still welcomed.
- Interviews will be done thru phone ir via whatsapp
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.