- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Economics, Mathematics.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Develop, validate and implement model changes, (such as basis changes, new products, and other model enhancements) into our production models following our Model Change Management guidelines
- Monitor and manage the successful execution of our quarterly controls such as reserve movement analysis, audit logs, inclusion controls and upstream report validation for the Source of Earnings, New Business Embedded Value and Canadian/Local capital
- Lead and develop a small team of bright and talented actuarial staff, ensuring their work is of high quality
- Support the country business units with various annual and adhoc projects such as Economic Capital, Inforce Embedded Value and Basis Changes
- Identify and implement solutions to improve the VSSC tools, processes and general framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or the like
- 4+ experience in life or non-life insurance industry; Past experience in modelling and valuation would be an asset; understanding of regulations and familiarity in the manner of operations of the business unit is a big plus.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, with experience in applying actuarial concepts to independently model and analyze actuarial financial metrics; Experience with Axis modeling and VST principles would be an asset
- Actuarial modelling experience is also a plus
- Leadership and coaching experience
- Interviews will be done thru phone or via zoom
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 7.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.