- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing.
- Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
The Product Marketing Manager will help launch the banking products in the Philippines, own the go-to-market strategy and launch campaigns, and drive adoption in the market. You will aid in developing the go-to-market strategy, launch campaign planning and execution of both products in order to reach KPI’s and achieve commercial success.
- Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy and launch campaigns
- Develop value proposition, messaging frameworks and positioning for local markets across business and consumer products
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional collaboration with Product Owners, U/X, Customer intelligence, PR and Channel Marketing to help deliver a seamless customer experience that is surprisingly personal, refreshingly smart, and remarkably easy.
- Monitors, analyses and evaluates market trends, customer behavior, competitor activity to identify growth and retention levers
- Work with partner agencies to develop creative assets for product marketing
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Owners and other stakeholders, with a focus on delivering the best value proposition that matches market opportunities.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital conversion paths
- Be responsible for developing and supporting strategic and tactical marketing campaigns to drive usage and upsell for customers to be multiple product users/ primary customer.
- Work closely with product owners/ UX team on improving customer experience improvements for new features or product improvements
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years’ experience in consumer marketing and preferably with experience in app based/mobile consumer products.
- You must have proven success at launching new products/ full integrated marketing campaigns that has led to commercial success.
- Consumer Lending background is a plus
- Highly analytical with technical knowledge in mobile apps marketing and digital marketing
- Strong, demonstrable experience in product marketing, product management or related field
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting strategy and results to stakeholders
- Project management experience in launch campaigns with clear process and proven results
- You need to be a data-driven marketer and a self-starter who understands how to uncover and act on consumer insights
- Interviews will be done thru phone or via whatsapp
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.